Created by : Thomas Cook
Day 1-None (meals on your own)Arrival transfer from airport to train station in London (On your own).Travel by train from London to Cardiff (Train).Transfer from train station to hotel in Cardiff (On your own).The rest of the day is at leisure.Overnight at Cardiff
Day 2-Buffet breakfast at the hotel.Explore Cardiff on a hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour (Seat in coach).Overnight at Cardiff
Day 3-Buffet breakfast at the hotel.Transfer from hotel to train station in Cardiff (On your own).Travel by train from Cardiff to Manchester (Train).Transfer from train station to hotel in Manchester (On your own).The rest of the day is at leisure.Overnight at Manchester Day 4-Buffet breakfast at the hotel.Visit to the famous Manchester United Football Club (Seat in coach).Overnight at Manchester
Day 5-Buffet breakfast at the hotel.Transfer from hotel to train station in Manchester (On your own).Travel by train from Manchester to Liverpool (Train).Transfer from train station to hotel in Liverpool (On your own).Explore the city of Liverpool on a hop-on, hop-off tour (Seat in coach).Overnight at Liverpool
Day 6-Buffet breakfast at the hotel.Transfer from hotel to train station in Liverpool (On your own).Travel by train from Liverpool to York (Train).Transfer from train station to hotel in York (On your own).The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at York
Day 7-Buffet breakfast at the hotel.Discover York on hop-on, hop-off tour (Seat in coach)Overnight at York .Day 8-Buffet breakfast at the hotel.Departure transfer from hotel to train station in York (On your own).Travel by train from York to London (Train).Transfer from train station to airport in London (On your own).
" This is a good platform to connect with trusted travel agents. The response is fast and the agents will even give you home based services, so no need to step out of your home either. They send you travel vouchers once you submit a query, which I found rather appealing too "
Ashwini Roy, BangaloreSubmit Inquiry
Created by : Mercury
Day 01:In morning arrive into London.. The metro is the best mode of transport. We recommend you buying the Oyster Card, which is available at any of the Underground metro stations. Overnight in London.
• Day 02:Breakfast this morning discover the city at your own pace by hopping aboard the Hop-on Hop-off bus..The Red route takes in the best of historic London from Hyde Park to Tower Bridge, via Big Ben, the London Eye and St. Paul's Cathedral
• Day 03:Post breakfast this morning take a full day tour to Stratford, Walking tour of Oxford, Entry to Brasenose College ,Cotswolds and Warwick Castle. Overnight in London
• Day 04: London –Way to the train station to board a train for a 2 hour 20 minute journey to Manchester. You could visit the Manchester Art Gallery and enjoy the work of artists like Constable, Turner, Pissarro, Gauguin and Renoir. A trip to the Manchester Arndale and Market Street, where Topshop, Zara, H&M, Next and other top brand stores are located, is a must
• Day 05:Morning you can opt to hire a car and explore a full day into the Peak District. From rugged moorland to rolling hills and dales, from lush meadows to leafy forests, Peak District has arguably the country’s finest scenery. .A traditional English dinner later on your own at ease and make your way to your hotel. Overnight in Manchester
• Day 06: Manchester – Make your way to the train station discover the city at your own pace by hopping aboard the Hop-on Hop-off bus. York soon became England's Second City and has witnessed wars, peace agreements and prosperity Visit the magnificent York Minster, with its priceless display of stained glass; Receive a complimentary full colour guidebook and free booklet of discounted dining, shopping and evening entertainment offers. Overnight in York.Day 07:Breakfast this morning its time for to make your way to the airport / train station for onward journey
• DAY 1-Arrival & Overnight London- Arrival Reception. Transfer to hotel and free time. You will receive information about the start of the circuit during the afternoon, or you can check the informative panels in the hotel reception area. • DAY 2-City Tour of London||Evening transfer to Soho district- After breakfast, take a comprehensive tour of LONDON: Westminster, House of Parliament, the City and the Thames. Free afternoon. Optionally, we offer the possibility of visiting the Thames Valley and the town of Windsor with its impressive castle. In the evening, we will meet at a meeting point in Piccadilly to walk to Leicester Square, China Town and Soho with its amazing atmosphere, its theaters, and bustle (this transfer can also be organised the day before, on arriving in London). Time for dinner.Return to the hotel from Piccadilly
• DAY 3-LONDON - CAMBRIDGE - YORK - DURHAM||Overnight Durham- After breakfast, depart from London toward northern England, stop in CAMBRIDGE to admire its beautiful residential colleges.After lunchtime, continue to YORK where its cathedral, its Roman walls and lively shopping streets will create a charming memory. Time for a stroll.Afterwards, continue north. DURHAM. Arrival in this small, charming medieval town full of life which has a wonderful cathedral right in front of its castle
• DAY 4-DURHAM - ALNWICK - EDINBURGH|Overnight Edinburgh- After breakfast, travel to Scotland, stop in ALNWICK, a picturesque town with lovely gardens and a big medieval castle where the Harry Potter film was shot. Later continue to EDINBURGH, arrive at noon. This is Scotland’s capital city and one of the most active cities in Northern Europe. Its monumental centre has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.Sightseeing tour with a local guide included
• DAY 5-EDINBURGH - INVERNESS - LOCH NESS - FORT AUGUSTUS - GLASGOW ||Overnight Glasgow . After breakfast,enjoy a stage with gorgeous landscapes in the Scottish Highlands . We will make a stop to know a traditional whisky distillery.Pass by INVERNESS the north of Scotland, city located very near the mysterious Loch Ness. After lunch we include the tickets to enter URQUHART medieval castle from where we will make a boat trip on the dark waters of the lake.Afterwards,travel throught FORT AUGUST with its sluice gate system and FORT WILLIAM, a tourist centre at the foot of Ben Nevis, the highest summit in the United Kingdom. Return south through the high plateaus where it is not difficult to glimpse the snow before contouring Loch Lomond, one of the most popular lakes in Scotland. Arrival in GLASGOW at the end of the day.
DAY 6-GLASGOW - BELFAST - DUBLIN ||Overnight Dublin- After breakfast, depart from Glasgow toward southern Scotland. Board a ferryboat in Cairnryan. Journey toward Northern Ireland.Arrival in BELFAST, Northern Ireland’s capital city. This monumental city is overcoming its religious conflicts. We will resume our journey to EIRE (Ireland). Arrival in DUBLIN at the end of the day.
• DAY 7-DUBLIN- After breakfast, enjoy a stroll on the banks of River Liffey, visiting its parks, its old university and its lively downtown streets.Stroll around Trinity College (depending on the duration of sunlight, this visit may take place the afternoon before, upon arrival in Dublin). Free afternoon.DAY 8-After breakfast, end of our services
" The vouchers were a real value add. Saved us a few pounds in expensive UK. And all I had to do is submit an inquiry and the vouchers were in my mailbox even before I had booked my trip. This is what I call real value add. "
Isha Arora, DelhiSubmit Inquiry