Created by : Mercury
Day 01:In morning arrive into London.. The metro is the best mode of transport. We recommend you buying the Oyster Card, which is available at any of the Underground metro stations. Overnight in London.
• Day 02:Breakfast this morning discover the city at your own pace by hopping aboard the Hop-on Hop-off bus..The Red route takes in the best of historic London from Hyde Park to Tower Bridge, via Big Ben, the London Eye and St. Paul's Cathedral
• Day 03:Post breakfast this morning take a full day tour to Stratford, Walking tour of Oxford, Entry to Brasenose College ,Cotswolds and Warwick Castle. Overnight in London
• Day 04: London –Way to the train station to board a train for a 2 hour 20 minute journey to Manchester. You could visit the Manchester Art Gallery and enjoy the work of artists like Constable, Turner, Pissarro, Gauguin and Renoir. A trip to the Manchester Arndale and Market Street, where Topshop, Zara, H&M, Next and other top brand stores are located, is a must
• Day 05:Morning you can opt to hire a car and explore a full day into the Peak District. From rugged moorland to rolling hills and dales, from lush meadows to leafy forests, Peak District has arguably the country’s finest scenery. .A traditional English dinner later on your own at ease and make your way to your hotel. Overnight in Manchester
• Day 06: Manchester – Make your way to the train station discover the city at your own pace by hopping aboard the Hop-on Hop-off bus. York soon became England's Second City and has witnessed wars, peace agreements and prosperity Visit the magnificent York Minster, with its priceless display of stained glass; Receive a complimentary full colour guidebook and free booklet of discounted dining, shopping and evening entertainment offers. Overnight in York.Day 07:Breakfast this morning its time for to make your way to the airport / train station for onward journey
" This is a good platform to connect with trusted travel agents. The response is fast and the agents will even give you home based services, so no need to step out of your home either. They send you travel vouchers once you submit a query, which I found rather appealing too "
Ashwini Roy, BangaloreSubmit Inquiry