Created by : Mercury
Day 01:In morning arrive into London.. The metro is the best mode of transport. We recommend you buying the Oyster Card, which is available at any of the Underground metro stations. Overnight in London.
• Day 02:Breakfast this morning discover the city at your own pace by hopping aboard the Hop-on Hop-off bus..The Red route takes in the best of historic London from Hyde Park to Tower Bridge, via Big Ben, the London Eye and St. Paul's Cathedral
• Day 03:Post breakfast this morning take a full day tour to Stratford, Walking tour of Oxford, Entry to Brasenose College ,Cotswolds and Warwick Castle. Overnight in London
• Day 04: London –Way to the train station to board a train for a 2 hour 20 minute journey to Manchester. You could visit the Manchester Art Gallery and enjoy the work of artists like Constable, Turner, Pissarro, Gauguin and Renoir. A trip to the Manchester Arndale and Market Street, where Topshop, Zara, H&M, Next and other top brand stores are located, is a must
• Day 05:Morning you can opt to hire a car and explore a full day into the Peak District. From rugged moorland to rolling hills and dales, from lush meadows to leafy forests, Peak District has arguably the country’s finest scenery. .A traditional English dinner later on your own at ease and make your way to your hotel. Overnight in Manchester
• Day 06: Manchester – Make your way to the train station discover the city at your own pace by hopping aboard the Hop-on Hop-off bus. York soon became England's Second City and has witnessed wars, peace agreements and prosperity Visit the magnificent York Minster, with its priceless display of stained glass; Receive a complimentary full colour guidebook and free booklet of discounted dining, shopping and evening entertainment offers. Overnight in York.Day 07:Breakfast this morning its time for to make your way to the airport / train station for onward journey
" This is a good platform to connect with trusted travel agents. The response is fast and the agents will even give you home based services, so no need to step out of your home either. They send you travel vouchers once you submit a query, which I found rather appealing too "
Ashwini Roy, BangaloreSubmit Inquiry
Day 1- Welcome to London - capital of England and United Kingdom. On arrival, welcome by Tour Manager/Local Representative and head to hotel. Overnight in London. (D).Day 2-Today, we visit the Tower of London, where we will see the ‘Kohinoor Diamond’. Later, on a guided city tour of London, see the Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Nelson’s Column at Trafalgar Square, the statue of Eros at Piccadilly Circus and the symbolic Tower Bridge. Ride the London Eye by the river Thames. Overnight in London. (B, D)
Day 3- Windsor Castle & Oxford, Preston -Today, drive to Windsor and enjoy a guided tour of the Windsor Castle – the Royal Residence and the venue of the wedding of Prince Harry. Later, drive to Oxford and proceed on a Guided tour of Oxford . It is a beautiful city of stunning architecture, history and culture. You’ll find ancient and modern colleges, fascinating museums and galleries, and plenty of parks, gardens and green spaces in which to relax. Later, proceed to your hotel and check in. Overnight in Preston. (B, D)
Day 4- Today, visit the Lake district, With 12 of the largest lakes in England, this is truly one of Britain’s breathing spaces. Enjoy a scenic steam train ride. Later, board a romantic cruise on the Lake Windermere, the largest natural lake in England. Later we drive to your hotel in Scotland and check-in. Overnight in Scotland. (B, D)
Day 5- Today, drive to Glasgow and proceed on a guided city tour. See the George Square, Glasgow Cathedral and Glasgow Science Centre and many more sights on your tour. Later, drive to the Edinburgh capital city of Scotland. On arrival, proceed on a guided city tour of Edinburgh. See the Royal Mile - Edinburgh’s mile long street linking the famous Edinburgh castle, Queen’s residence and Scott monument. Next we take a guided tour of Edinburgh Castle. Overnight in Scotland. (B, D)
Day 6- Day trip to Loch Lomond & Glengoyne Distillery -Today, we go on a day trip to Loch Lomond. Soak up Scotland’s majestic countryside on a full-day tour of Highlands from Edinburgh. Loch Lomond, is the largest inland body of water in Great Britain. Enjoy a cruise on Loch Lamond. Toady, you also see the Stirling Castle, coronation place of Mary, Queen of Scots. Later, visit the Glengoyne Scotch Whisky distillery. Scotland is split into five whisky-producing regions; Campbeltown, Highland, Islay, Lowland and Speyside. Where a whisky is made can have a huge bearing on its flavor, everything from the source of the water to the presence of peat in the local area will come through in the taste. Overnight in Scotland. (B, D)
Day 7- Manchester United. Manchester City Tour-Today, drive to Manchester. On arrival, proceed on a guided tour of Manchester United stadium. Go behind the scenes of Old Trafford on this unique stadium tour. Later proceed on an orientation tour of Manchester. Overnight in Manchester. (B, D).Day 8- After breakfast,check out and drive to the airport for your flight back home. Hope you take back many happy memories of your holiday