Created by : Make My Trip
Day 1ARRIVE EDINBURGH-meals on your own, Arrival transfer from airport to hotel in Edinburgh (Private).The rest of the day is at leisure.Overnight In Edinburgh
Day 2EDINBURGH-Buffet breakfast at the hotel.Discover the city of Edinburgh on a hop on hop off tour (Seat in coach).Embark for 'The Scotch Whisky Experience' tour (Seat in coach).Overnight at Edinburgh
Day 3EDINBURGH – INVERNESS-Buffet breakfast at the hotel.Transfer from hotel to train station in Edinburgh (On your own).Travel by train from Edinburgh to Inverness (Train).Transfer from train station to hotel in Inverness (On your own).The rest of your day is at leisure.Overnight at Inverness
Day 4INVERNESS-Buffet breakfast at the hotel.Explore the Isle of Skye on a full day tour (Seat in coach).Overnight at Inverness.
Day 5INVERNESS – GLASGOW-Buffet breakfast at the hotel.Transfer from hotel to train station in Inverness (On your own).Travel by train from Invernes to Glasgow (Train).Transfer from train station to hotel in Glasgow (On your own).The rest of the day is at leisure.Overnight in Glasgow
Day 6GLASGOW-Buffet breakfast at the hotel.Explore the city of Glasgow on a hop-on, hop-off tour (Seat in coach). o Overnight in Glasgow.Day 7DEPART GLASGOW-Buffet breakfast at the hotel.-Departure transfer from hotel to airport in Glasgow (Private).
" I like the fact that you have all the top Holiday Brands listed on your site. Makes it so easy to pick and choose. And the SIM Card was a pleasant surprise. You save so much money in a place like Europe, thanks to this incredible offer "
Dipali Apte, MumbaiSubmit Inquiry
Day 1- Welcome to London - capital of England and United Kingdom. On arrival, welcome by Tour Manager/Local Representative and head to hotel. Overnight in London. (D).Day 2-Today, we visit the Tower of London, where we will see the ‘Kohinoor Diamond’. Later, on a guided city tour of London, see the Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Nelson’s Column at Trafalgar Square, the statue of Eros at Piccadilly Circus and the symbolic Tower Bridge. Ride the London Eye by the river Thames. Overnight in London. (B, D)
Day 3- Windsor Castle & Oxford, Preston -Today, drive to Windsor and enjoy a guided tour of the Windsor Castle – the Royal Residence and the venue of the wedding of Prince Harry. Later, drive to Oxford and proceed on a Guided tour of Oxford . It is a beautiful city of stunning architecture, history and culture. You’ll find ancient and modern colleges, fascinating museums and galleries, and plenty of parks, gardens and green spaces in which to relax. Later, proceed to your hotel and check in. Overnight in Preston. (B, D)
Day 4- Today, visit the Lake district, With 12 of the largest lakes in England, this is truly one of Britain’s breathing spaces. Enjoy a scenic steam train ride. Later, board a romantic cruise on the Lake Windermere, the largest natural lake in England. Later we drive to your hotel in Scotland and check-in. Overnight in Scotland. (B, D)
Day 5- Today, drive to Glasgow and proceed on a guided city tour. See the George Square, Glasgow Cathedral and Glasgow Science Centre and many more sights on your tour. Later, drive to the Edinburgh capital city of Scotland. On arrival, proceed on a guided city tour of Edinburgh. See the Royal Mile - Edinburgh’s mile long street linking the famous Edinburgh castle, Queen’s residence and Scott monument. Next we take a guided tour of Edinburgh Castle. Overnight in Scotland. (B, D)
Day 6- Day trip to Loch Lomond & Glengoyne Distillery -Today, we go on a day trip to Loch Lomond. Soak up Scotland’s majestic countryside on a full-day tour of Highlands from Edinburgh. Loch Lomond, is the largest inland body of water in Great Britain. Enjoy a cruise on Loch Lamond. Toady, you also see the Stirling Castle, coronation place of Mary, Queen of Scots. Later, visit the Glengoyne Scotch Whisky distillery. Scotland is split into five whisky-producing regions; Campbeltown, Highland, Islay, Lowland and Speyside. Where a whisky is made can have a huge bearing on its flavor, everything from the source of the water to the presence of peat in the local area will come through in the taste. Overnight in Scotland. (B, D)
Day 7- Manchester United. Manchester City Tour-Today, drive to Manchester. On arrival, proceed on a guided tour of Manchester United stadium. Go behind the scenes of Old Trafford on this unique stadium tour. Later proceed on an orientation tour of Manchester. Overnight in Manchester. (B, D).Day 8- After breakfast,check out and drive to the airport for your flight back home. Hope you take back many happy memories of your holiday
Day 1 - Arrival in London-Once you reach London, your amazing holiday will begin. Our driver will meet you in the arrivals hall and then take you to your hotel.• Check-in and the remainder of the day is yours to spend at your leisure. Have a cosy overnight stay at the hotel
After breakfast, explore London with a Hop-on Hop-off London Tour conducted on a double decker bus. The tour will take you through all the main sights in central London with a live commentary and another route that will cover all the museums. There is something for everyone in London, whether you are into sports, theatre, history, art, fashion, architecture - the list goes on! From parks to palaces, museums to monuments, boats, banks and bridges, there is so much to see and enjoy in this Great British City. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 3 - Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, London Eye- After breakfast at your hotel, head to visit the famous Madame Tussauds Wax Museum with a 4D show. Later, travel to London Eye to see the panoramic views of the city.Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 4 - London to Edinburgh (approximately 5 hours)-After breakfast at the hotel and check-out, make a move towards the London station for your onwards journey to Edinburgh.On reaching Edinburgh, meet your driver and head to your hotel, The remainder of the day is yours to spend at your leisure.Overnight stay at your hotel
Day 5 - Edinburgh Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour-After breakfast at the hotel,get ready to explore the capital of Scotland with the popular Edinburgh Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour. This will include visits to the Old Town, the Georgian New Town, the Grassmarket where you can listen to the stories about the hangings that took place here, Castle Rock, Edinburgh Castle to get panoramic views of the city, Palace of Holyroodhouse and the Royal Mile. Have a peaceful night’s sleep at the hotel
Day 6 - Departure from Edinburg- After breakfast at the hotel, Check-out and then move to the airport for your final departure
" I have to admit, the free SIM Card was the deal clincher. I would have gone directly to Thomas Cook to book the European holiday but I simply had to pick up the free SIM Card. So I inquired via HolidayRewardz and booked via Thomas Cook. Two birds with one stone :-) "
Mili Dutta, KolkataSubmit Inquiry
Created by : Thomas Cook
Day 1-Welcome to Glasgow! Check into your hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to relax in Scotland’s largest city. A welcome dinner at your hotel. Overnight in Glasgow
Day 2-After breakfast, start tour of Scotland with a guided tour of a Whisky Distillery, where you hear about the ancient art of converting barley, water, and yeast into a heart-warming liquor. Then, visit Stirling Castlle, a great symbol of Scottish independence and favored residence of Scotland’s kings and queens. Back in vibrant Glasgow, an orientation drive takes in the fine 12th-century cathedral, imposing university buildings, and elegant Georgian squares built by wealthy tobacco barons. Overnight in Glasgow with Dinner
Day 3-After breakfast, Follow the “Bonnie Banks” of Loch Lomond, and head through wild Rannoch moor, scenic Glen Coe, and lovely Loch Linnhe to reach Fort William beneath Ben Nevis. In the afternoon, look out for signs of the mysterious Loch Ness monster. At Culloden Visitor Center, hear the story of the crushing Hanoverian victory over Bonnie Prince Charlie’s Scottish clans. Spend the night in Inverness, the Highland capital with dinner
Day 4-After breakfast, today’s main highlights are the Victorian mountain resort of Pitlochry; St. Andrews, whose Royal and Ancient Golf Club has given us the rules of golfing; and the Forth Road Bridge to Edinburgh. Tonight, consider an optional Scottish evening with Highland dancers, bagpipers, and the Ceremony of the Haggis. Overnight at Edinburgh
Day 5-After breakfast, city sightseeing with a Local Guide introduces you to the “New Town” as well as the “Old Town.” Visit Edinburhg Castle to admire Scotland’s Crown Jewels and the iconic Stone of Destiny. Later, a unique optional experience: board the former Royal Yacht Britannia, once the perfect residence for glittering state visits and family vacations, and enjoy dinner at a local restaurant
Day 6-After breakfast, discover the Scottish capital at your own pace. Alternatively, you could join an optional Outlander excursion, taking in sights and places featured in the popular TV series. This evening, enjoy a farewell dinner at your hotel. Overnight at Edinburgh.Day 7-Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning
• DAY 1-Arrival & Overnight London- Arrival Reception. Transfer to hotel and free time. You will receive information about the start of the circuit during the afternoon, or you can check the informative panels in the hotel reception area. • DAY 2-City Tour of London||Evening transfer to Soho district- After breakfast, take a comprehensive tour of LONDON: Westminster, House of Parliament, the City and the Thames. Free afternoon. Optionally, we offer the possibility of visiting the Thames Valley and the town of Windsor with its impressive castle. In the evening, we will meet at a meeting point in Piccadilly to walk to Leicester Square, China Town and Soho with its amazing atmosphere, its theaters, and bustle (this transfer can also be organised the day before, on arriving in London). Time for dinner.Return to the hotel from Piccadilly
• DAY 3-LONDON - CAMBRIDGE - YORK - DURHAM||Overnight Durham- After breakfast, depart from London toward northern England, stop in CAMBRIDGE to admire its beautiful residential colleges.After lunchtime, continue to YORK where its cathedral, its Roman walls and lively shopping streets will create a charming memory. Time for a stroll.Afterwards, continue north. DURHAM. Arrival in this small, charming medieval town full of life which has a wonderful cathedral right in front of its castle
• DAY 4-DURHAM - ALNWICK - EDINBURGH|Overnight Edinburgh- After breakfast, travel to Scotland, stop in ALNWICK, a picturesque town with lovely gardens and a big medieval castle where the Harry Potter film was shot. Later continue to EDINBURGH, arrive at noon. This is Scotland’s capital city and one of the most active cities in Northern Europe. Its monumental centre has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.Sightseeing tour with a local guide included
• DAY 5-EDINBURGH - INVERNESS - LOCH NESS - FORT AUGUSTUS - GLASGOW ||Overnight Glasgow . After breakfast,enjoy a stage with gorgeous landscapes in the Scottish Highlands . We will make a stop to know a traditional whisky distillery.Pass by INVERNESS the north of Scotland, city located very near the mysterious Loch Ness. After lunch we include the tickets to enter URQUHART medieval castle from where we will make a boat trip on the dark waters of the lake.Afterwards,travel throught FORT AUGUST with its sluice gate system and FORT WILLIAM, a tourist centre at the foot of Ben Nevis, the highest summit in the United Kingdom. Return south through the high plateaus where it is not difficult to glimpse the snow before contouring Loch Lomond, one of the most popular lakes in Scotland. Arrival in GLASGOW at the end of the day.
DAY 6-GLASGOW - BELFAST - DUBLIN ||Overnight Dublin- After breakfast, depart from Glasgow toward southern Scotland. Board a ferryboat in Cairnryan. Journey toward Northern Ireland.Arrival in BELFAST, Northern Ireland’s capital city. This monumental city is overcoming its religious conflicts. We will resume our journey to EIRE (Ireland). Arrival in DUBLIN at the end of the day.
• DAY 7-DUBLIN- After breakfast, enjoy a stroll on the banks of River Liffey, visiting its parks, its old university and its lively downtown streets.Stroll around Trinity College (depending on the duration of sunlight, this visit may take place the afternoon before, upon arrival in Dublin). Free afternoon.DAY 8-After breakfast, end of our services
" I loved the SIM Card Experience. It worked across Europe and the data speed was awesome. I am so glad I used HolidayRewardz in the booking process. I'd recommend it to all my friends & family. You add a lot of value to the holiday booking process "
Shruti Saran, BangaloreSubmit Inquiry
Day 1 - Arrive in London,on arrival at the airport (LHR), get transferred to your hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.Day 2 –After breakfast, explore London with a Hop-on Hop-off London Tour conducted on a double decker bus. The tour will take you through all the main sights in central London with a live commentary and another route that will cover all the museums. There is something for everyone in London, whether you are into sports, theatre, history, art, fashion, architecture - the list goes on! From parks to palaces, museums to monuments, boats, banks and bridges, there is so much to see and enjoy in this Great British City. Overnight stay at the hotel
• Day 3 - After breakfast, explore the shopping streets of London or can opt for a fabulous Windsor Stonehenge and Bath Tour. Overnight stay at the hotel. (Please note, that these are only suggested activities and are not included in the package)
Day 4 - After breakfast,Check-out and get picked up for transfer to the station for your train to Edinburgh (Train prices not included, available on request)Arrive in Edinburgh - capital city of Scotland. Recognised as the UNESCO City of Literature, Edinburgh has a stronghold in several other creative fields. The active arts scene and colourful festivals further add to its glory, which is hugely credited to its history and architectural heritage.Check-in at your hotel and relax today. Your day will be free to explore the city on your own. overnight stay at the hotel
Day 5 - After breakfast,head out for your Edinburgh Hop On Hop Off Tour covering all the best loved Edinburgh attractions. This city is a vibrant and innovative centre for commerce and finance. It boasts some of Scotland's finest galleries and museums including the National Museum and the National Galleries of Scotland.Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 6 - After breakfast,Check-out fromhotel and get picked up for transfer to the airport for your flight to Dublin (Flight prices not included, available on request)Arrive Dublin and Check-in at your hotel and relax today.Your day will be free to explore the city on your own. Dublin will give you enough reasons to keep coming back to it time and again. It could be its intriguing, multi-layered past- all showcased in its age-old cathedrals, castles, and museums, or its other architectural splendors from the 18th century, there are many reasons to love this place. overnight stay at the hotel
Day 7 – After breakfast,head out for your Dublin Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour.Explore this lovely city today. Highlights of this tour include the Georgian Quarter with its stunning architecture, Temple Bar and O’Connell Street which is the site of the 1916 Easter Rising, Trinity College, the old library where you will have the opportunity to see the world-famous Book of Kells, the largest church of Ireland, St Patrick’s Cathedral, Guinness Storehouse and the Irish Museum of Modern Art.Overnight stay at the hotel.Day 8 – After breakfast, Check-out from the hotel and pack your bags and memoriesand get transferred to the airport to catch your onward flight