Day 1 - Arrive Dublin- Guided City Tour begins in Dublin- view the colourful doors in the elegant Georgian Squares, St Patrick’s Cathedral and more.• Later, gather for a welcome reception and exclusive visit to the Crypt at Christchurch Cathedral, which consists of underground chambers house memorials, artefacts and altar-pieces.• Overnight in Dublin.Day 2 -After breakfast, proceed to admire the rolling green countryside as you cross from Dublin to Ballina.• En route, stop for a visit at the magnificent Strokestown Park House, an 18th-century mansion with original furnishings with an Irish Famine Museum in the old stables housing one of the world’s best private archives dedicated to the potato famine of the 1840s.• Afterwards, continue to Ballina, set on River Moy. On arrival, check-in, have Dinner and overnight in Ballina
Day 3 - Ballina - Connemara – Galway-Relish breakfast, then, travel to the scenic town of Westport and on to Connemara,also, visit the Kylemore Abbey, situated on Lake Kylemore, now serves as a Benedictine Monastery.• Afterwards, continue to Galway, the ‘City of Tribes’ and visit the Galway Cathedral, an impressive stone church dating back to 1965. Check-in and overnight in Galway
Day 4 - Post breakfast, leave for a traditional Irish Farm to gain a cultural insight into the life of a sheep farmer. Afterwards, head to the coast and the rugged Cliffs of Moher. Here, enjoy the endless ocean views before taking the ferry across the Shannon Estuary and on to Killarney. Dinner and overnight in Killarney
Day 5 - Ring of Kerry Excursion-Have breakfast, free time to spend in Killarne.Alternatively, can opt for a leisurely Guided Walk with a local specialist. Stop at Torc Waterfall, walk along the lakeshore and past the farmlands of the 19th century Muckross Estate. Afterwards, continue day travelling around the Ring of Kerry, one of the most scenic drives on the Emerald Isle that has inspired poets, artists and musicians for centuries.• Overnight in Killarney Please Note: The walk will be over wooded paths and lakeshore trails. While there are no mountains to climb, walkers need to be reasonably fit, have good walking shoes or boots, sunscreen and raingear
Day 6 - After breakfast,depart for Blarney.First stop will be at the Blarney Castle, where you will get a chance to kiss the famous Blarney Stone and receive the “Gift of the Gab”. Browse through the Blarney Woollen Mills before heading towards County Kilkenny.• Here, discover the ‘lost’ town of Newtown Jerpoint which was founded in the 12th century and Belmore House, where the town was unearthed. Hear the tale while relishing a Be My Guest Dinner. Check-in and overnight stay in Blarney
Day 7 - Enjoy breakfast, and depart for Blarney. Today, visit Kilkenny Castle, an Anglo-Norman mansion that sits majestically over the River Nore, with a local specialist. Also, see the Butler Gallery, one of Ireland’s most important art galleries outside of Dublin, situated in the castle’s basement.• Later, return to Ireland’s capital, Dublin, where you will visit Trinity College to admire the Book of Kells.Overnight in Dublin.Day 8 – After breakfast, Check-out and get transferred to the airport for catching flight for home
" You get to see so much variety on Holidayrewardz, you do not need to visit any other platform. Simply put an inquiry and they connect you with the most relevant travel agent in your vicinity "
Indrani Das, GurugramSubmit Inquiry
Day 1 - Arrive in London,on arrival at the airport (LHR), get transferred to your hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.Day 2 –After breakfast, explore London with a Hop-on Hop-off London Tour conducted on a double decker bus. The tour will take you through all the main sights in central London with a live commentary and another route that will cover all the museums. There is something for everyone in London, whether you are into sports, theatre, history, art, fashion, architecture - the list goes on! From parks to palaces, museums to monuments, boats, banks and bridges, there is so much to see and enjoy in this Great British City. Overnight stay at the hotel
• Day 3 - After breakfast, explore the shopping streets of London or can opt for a fabulous Windsor Stonehenge and Bath Tour. Overnight stay at the hotel. (Please note, that these are only suggested activities and are not included in the package)
Day 4 - After breakfast,Check-out and get picked up for transfer to the station for your train to Edinburgh (Train prices not included, available on request)Arrive in Edinburgh - capital city of Scotland. Recognised as the UNESCO City of Literature, Edinburgh has a stronghold in several other creative fields. The active arts scene and colourful festivals further add to its glory, which is hugely credited to its history and architectural heritage.Check-in at your hotel and relax today. Your day will be free to explore the city on your own. overnight stay at the hotel
Day 5 - After breakfast,head out for your Edinburgh Hop On Hop Off Tour covering all the best loved Edinburgh attractions. This city is a vibrant and innovative centre for commerce and finance. It boasts some of Scotland's finest galleries and museums including the National Museum and the National Galleries of Scotland.Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 6 - After breakfast,Check-out fromhotel and get picked up for transfer to the airport for your flight to Dublin (Flight prices not included, available on request)Arrive Dublin and Check-in at your hotel and relax today.Your day will be free to explore the city on your own. Dublin will give you enough reasons to keep coming back to it time and again. It could be its intriguing, multi-layered past- all showcased in its age-old cathedrals, castles, and museums, or its other architectural splendors from the 18th century, there are many reasons to love this place. overnight stay at the hotel
Day 7 – After breakfast,head out for your Dublin Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour.Explore this lovely city today. Highlights of this tour include the Georgian Quarter with its stunning architecture, Temple Bar and O’Connell Street which is the site of the 1916 Easter Rising, Trinity College, the old library where you will have the opportunity to see the world-famous Book of Kells, the largest church of Ireland, St Patrick’s Cathedral, Guinness Storehouse and the Irish Museum of Modern Art.Overnight stay at the hotel.Day 8 – After breakfast, Check-out from the hotel and pack your bags and memoriesand get transferred to the airport to catch your onward flight
• DAY 1-Arrival & Overnight London- Arrival Reception. Transfer to hotel and free time. You will receive information about the start of the circuit during the afternoon, or you can check the informative panels in the hotel reception area. • DAY 2-City Tour of London||Evening transfer to Soho district- After breakfast, take a comprehensive tour of LONDON: Westminster, House of Parliament, the City and the Thames. Free afternoon. Optionally, we offer the possibility of visiting the Thames Valley and the town of Windsor with its impressive castle. In the evening, we will meet at a meeting point in Piccadilly to walk to Leicester Square, China Town and Soho with its amazing atmosphere, its theaters, and bustle (this transfer can also be organised the day before, on arriving in London). Time for dinner.Return to the hotel from Piccadilly
• DAY 3-LONDON - CAMBRIDGE - YORK - DURHAM||Overnight Durham- After breakfast, depart from London toward northern England, stop in CAMBRIDGE to admire its beautiful residential colleges.After lunchtime, continue to YORK where its cathedral, its Roman walls and lively shopping streets will create a charming memory. Time for a stroll.Afterwards, continue north. DURHAM. Arrival in this small, charming medieval town full of life which has a wonderful cathedral right in front of its castle
• DAY 4-DURHAM - ALNWICK - EDINBURGH|Overnight Edinburgh- After breakfast, travel to Scotland, stop in ALNWICK, a picturesque town with lovely gardens and a big medieval castle where the Harry Potter film was shot. Later continue to EDINBURGH, arrive at noon. This is Scotland’s capital city and one of the most active cities in Northern Europe. Its monumental centre has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.Sightseeing tour with a local guide included
• DAY 5-EDINBURGH - INVERNESS - LOCH NESS - FORT AUGUSTUS - GLASGOW ||Overnight Glasgow . After breakfast,enjoy a stage with gorgeous landscapes in the Scottish Highlands . We will make a stop to know a traditional whisky distillery.Pass by INVERNESS the north of Scotland, city located very near the mysterious Loch Ness. After lunch we include the tickets to enter URQUHART medieval castle from where we will make a boat trip on the dark waters of the lake.Afterwards,travel throught FORT AUGUST with its sluice gate system and FORT WILLIAM, a tourist centre at the foot of Ben Nevis, the highest summit in the United Kingdom. Return south through the high plateaus where it is not difficult to glimpse the snow before contouring Loch Lomond, one of the most popular lakes in Scotland. Arrival in GLASGOW at the end of the day.
DAY 6-GLASGOW - BELFAST - DUBLIN ||Overnight Dublin- After breakfast, depart from Glasgow toward southern Scotland. Board a ferryboat in Cairnryan. Journey toward Northern Ireland.Arrival in BELFAST, Northern Ireland’s capital city. This monumental city is overcoming its religious conflicts. We will resume our journey to EIRE (Ireland). Arrival in DUBLIN at the end of the day.
• DAY 7-DUBLIN- After breakfast, enjoy a stroll on the banks of River Liffey, visiting its parks, its old university and its lively downtown streets.Stroll around Trinity College (depending on the duration of sunlight, this visit may take place the afternoon before, upon arrival in Dublin). Free afternoon.DAY 8-After breakfast, end of our services
" Booking our last trip to Europe was a breeze through Holidayrewardz. They have a vast network of agents who are experts in niche destinations and their algorithm makes sure your query is forwarded to the most relevant agent. "
Imran Shah, SrinagarSubmit Inquiry
Day 1- Welcome to Ireland! The first day of your adventure gives you time to explore the lively city of Limerick, known for its warmth, authentic Irish personality, and lilting Limerick poems. Your Tour Director is available in the afternoon with free-time suggestions to point you in the right direction
Day 2-Breakfast-Limerick is an ideal walking city and easy to navigate, particularly with your CosmosGO app in-hand. Among the sights to discover are 13th-century King John’s Castle; the Hunt Museum, housed in the elegant 18th-century Custom House; St. Mary’s Cathedral, the oldest and most historic building in Limerick; and the legendary Treaty Stone. Take time to slow down and rub elbows with the locals over a pint of Guinness or an Irish coffee in one of the many pubs.
• Day 3-Breakfast -We’ll venture from Limerick to Adare, renowned as one of Ireland’s prettiest towns. Set off on its main street, punctuated with beautiful stone buildings, thatched cottages, medieval ruins, and a picturesque village park. Take time for a morning coffee and freshly-baked scones before continuing to Killarney, the popular resort town in County Kerry.
Day 4- Breakfast- Known for enthusiastic and welcoming people, this vibrant "Town in the Park" is a very special place to discover. Enjoy free time to browse through the shops and boutiques, or take a relaxing stroll in Killarney National Park. Log on to MyCOSMOS to pre-purchase your spot on an optional excursion to explore the best of Killarney
Day 5-Breakfast-Experience the scenic splendor of the Kerry Mountains on the way to County Cork. Stop in Blarney, famous for its "Stone of Eloquence"—promising the "Gift of Gab" for all who kiss the Blarney Stone. Share your photos with family and friends back home on the CosmosGO app! Next, travel to Dublin, Ireland’s capital.
• Day 6-Breakfast-This morning, join your Tour Director for an orientation drive through statue-lined O’Connell Street, elegant Georgian squares, past St. Patrick’s Cathedral and Oscar Wilde’s Trinity College. The rest of the day is free to explore the "Fair City"- Dublin,as intimate as a village and as friendly as a local Irish pub.The lively and passionate music of Ireland flows onto the streets in Dublin.Day 7-Breakfast- Dublin-Your Irish vacation ends this morning.
Created by : Mercury
Day 01:Morning you arrive in London.The metro is the best mode of transport. We recommend you buying the Oyster Card, which is available at any of the Underground metro stations. Later wine, dine and dance on this great dinner cruise on the Thames. Overnight in London
Day 02: After breakfast, discover the city at your own pace by hopping aboard the Hop-on Hop-off bus. London Eye (entrance ticket included), St. Paul's Cathedral (entrance ticket included). Overnight in London
Day 03: After breakfast,a fascinating journey from the coastline to the depths of the ocean at SEA LIFE London Aquarium. Have an underwater adventure experience is perfect family fun for all! Visit Madame Tussauds London, the London Dungeon. In evening visit Oxford Street’s. Overnight in London
Day 04: After breakfast, make way to the airport for your flight to Belfast, Ireland. Overnight in Belfast
Day 05: Full day out to explore the Giant's Causeway situated on the North coast of Ireland, Itinerary will take you to Carrickfergus Castle, then to Carnlough Village then driving through Cushendall, Glenariff and Cushendun villages before arriving at Giants Causeway and visitor centre, followed by Bushmills Whiskey Distillery Overnight in Belfast
• Day 06: Belfast:Breakfast, discover at your own pace, using your Hop-On Hop-Off pass..Enjoy a walking tour of the Titanic Quarter which is a high profile European waterfront development It is home to the Titanic Dock and Pump House and the site is centred upon former shipbuilding land from which vessels such as the RMS Titanic, Olympic and SS Canberra were launched. Titanic Belfast tells the story of the Titanic. Overnight in Belfast.Day 07:Breakfast, the day is to enjoy.Overnight in Belfast.Day 08:Breakfast this morning its time to make way to the airport / train station for onward journey.
" This is a good platform to connect with trusted travel agents. The response is fast and the agents will even give you home based services, so no need to step out of your home. Plus, the site offers you complimentary travel vouchers - just for putting in a query here ! "
Anjali Ashok, ChennaiSubmit Inquiry
Day 1: Arrive Dublin. Check into the Hotel. . You are provided with tickets for the hop-on hop off tour of Dublin. Stops along the tour route include: Trinity College, The Guinness Storehouse (Entrance included), Dublin Castle, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Kilmainham Gaol and the Old Jameson Distillery. After lunch, you will enjoy some free time. Overnight in your hotel in Dublin
Day 2: Irish Breakfast at the hotel.This amazing Cliffs of Moher day trip is not to be missed when holidaying in Ireland. In the late afternoon return back to hotel in Dublin for your last overnight stay. Overnight in Dublin
Day 3: After Irish Breakfast at the hotel, take the train to Belfast Visit the new Titanic Experience: visitor experience tells the story of the Titanic as you re-live the entire Titanic story from her birth in Belfast to the fateful maiden voyage and her eventual discovery on the seabed.Overnight in Belfast
Day 4:Breakfast at the hotel. Short photo-stop at Carrickfergus Castle as you continue where the brave can make the terrifying trip across the Carrick-a-rede Ropebridge, Then travel onwards to the main highlight of the tour – Giants Causeway, Irelands only world heritage site. You can then relax on the journey back to Belfast. Overnight in Belfast.Day 5: Belfast - LondonBreakfast at the hotel. Transfer by coach to the airport for your flight to London.On arrival in London, make way to hotel.Later in the evening relax on own. Overnight in Londonl
Day 6: After breakfast at discover London in a Hop On Hop Off bus at your own pace. will also receive a free river cruise voucher to be taken on one of City Cruisers sightseeing cruises on the Thames and includes a FREE walking tour with every bus tour ticket.Visit to the world famous wax museum Madame Tussauds and Marvel Super Heroes 4D , St Pauls Cathedral - Anglican cathedral, the seat of the Bishop of London and the mother church of the Diocese of London and its one of the most visited Cathedral an icon on the London skyline.Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 7: After Breakfast day is free for choice of optional tour:-Discover Oxford, Stratford, Cotswold and Warwick Castle, Discover Windsor, Oxford and Stonehenge, Unique Warner Bros. Studio Tour, The Making of Harry Potter, Day trip to York by Train. Overnight in London.Day 8:After breakfast at the hotel, proceed on own to the airport for flight back home
Day 1: Dublin & Merry Ploughboy Pub- Tour starts- join a local guide for a tour of ancient and modern Dublin. Drive through the main streets to see historic buildings such as Trinity College, rows of Georgian houses with colorfully painted doorways; and the new buildings around the Financial Centre beside the River Liffey. Take a guided tour through parts of Dublin Castle, which was the seat of power and government for many centuries and today plays a leading role in European Union activities. Return to hotel and enjoy a welcome drink. In the evening head to the Merry Ploughboy Pub for a great dinner of Irish specialties and a lively show with popular Irish songs and intricate step-dancing. (D)
Day 2: Blarney Castle & Killarney-Depart Dublin and travel through the midlands of Ireland, which has many mixed farms. Stop for photos of the stately ruins on the Rock of Cashel, rising high above the surrounding plain. Continue drive south and, just a few miles outside Cork, visit Blarney Castle to kiss the famous “Stone of Eloquence.” Visit the Blarney Woollen Mills. Drive through Macroom, built around a fine castle, and into County Kerry where the scenery becomes more mountainous. Arrive in Killarney, picturesquely set beside lakes with Ireland’s highest mountains, the Macgillycuddy’s Reeks, forming a backdrop. Check in to hotel and relax before dinner. (B, D)
Day 3: Today embark on Ireland’s most popular scenic drive of 100 miles – the Ring of Kerry. This winding route reveals breath-taking views of Macgillycuddy’s Reeks as well as the scenic coast of beaches and cliffs. After lunch continue scenic drive. Cross to Valentia Island by bridge where, visit the Skellig Experience. Learn about the off-shore island of Skellig Michael where early Christian monks lived in austere conditions and how it was used as one of the locations for the film “Star Wars VII.” Pause for a stroll around Sneem, with its brightly painted houses, and again at Moll’s Gap for panoramic views of Ireland’s highest mountains and deep valleys. Get a taste of farm life with a sheepdog demonstration of herding flocks, and see different breeds of sheep. Return to Killarney and enjoy a free evening(B, L)
Day 4: Leave Killarney and drive north to Tarbert for a 20-minute ferry ride across the wide River Shannon Estuary. Tour continues along the coast of County Clare to the Cliffs of Moher, a spectacular wall of sandstone that reaches almost 700 feet above the Atlantic Ocean. Drive past Lahinch Golf Course, one of Ireland’s most famous, and through the marketing town of Ennis to Bunratty. Check into Bunratty Castle Hotel, which is located close to Bunratty Castle and Folk Park. In the evening head to Bunratty or Knappogue Castle for a memorable experience in a wonderful historic setting with good food and entertainment.(B, D)
Day 5: Dublin Extension via Galway Drive north to Galway city for a panoramic tour, and take some time to look around the city before traveling out along the famous Galway Bay to Spiddal, where the locals still speak the Irish language. Then drive across the rugged boglands of Connemara to Moycullen to visit the Connemara Marble Factory. See how locally quarried marble is made into attractive products. Travel across the country to Dublin and check in hotel. Evening is free to spend the final night of tour exploring the pubs in the lively Temple Bar area, or experience one of Dublin’s fine restaurants. (B)
Day 6: Depart from Dublin-Your tour ends after breakfast today. (B)
" This is a unique platform. It is full of goodies for the travelers. So no matter where you want to travel and no matter with which brand you want to book, they will give you a free gift just to submit the inquiry via their platform. This is my place to go whenever I want to Holiday !! "
Akhil Arora, LuchianaSubmit Inquiry